VIP Dubai Evening Desert Safari
If you have already experienced our Desert Safari Dubai, you’ll want to take our VIP package just to enjoy the range of premium services we have added to it. And if you have not yet tried out the Desert Safari and are thinking of booking one, you’ll want our VIP package to be your first time doing it.
Among the premium services we have included in our VIP package include an upgraded fleet of off-road vehicles. Guests now have the option to go dune bashing in a Mercedes G-Class SUV. This heavy-duty vehicle has been compared with a bank vault, but it’s great for going dune-bashing in style. The G-Class is also a luxurious way to travel through the desert in comfort and style.
In addition, instead of going to the regular camp after dune-bashing, you are taken to a dedicated VIP camp. You and the other VIP participants will be provided with a gourmet buffet as well as premium drinks. Afterwards you can try out a falconry experience. These magnificent birds were once how Bedouin hunters caught their prey, but now they are used mainly for sport. You’ll not only experience what it feels like to send one of these birds into flight, you’ll also get the opportunity to have a photo of yourself in traditional Bedouin garb with a falcon on your arm.
If you want to learn more about our VIP Desert Safari Dubai package and what other exclusive features are included, get in touch with us!
Things to Remember
- Wear season appropriate clothing
- Prices reflected are per person
- Persons with medical conditions such as heart ailments and expectant mothers are not advised to take this excursion
Tour Program / VIP Desert Safari Tour included:
- Pick up from your Hotel - Location - Residence i Dubai & Sharjah
- Pick up by: 4x4 Land Cruisers for the Adventure safari & Camp
- Convoy and deflate the tire pressure before embarking for dune bashing
- 45 Minutes Desert Dune Bashing at Lehbab Desert (Fanous of it Red Dunes) by Safari License Professional Driver
Inclusions:Serving Alcohol and Entertainment shows are restricted during the holy month of Ramadan from 18th June - 16 July 2015.
- Pick up and Drop Off from various locations in Dubai
- Dune Bashing Session
- Short Camel Ride
- Sand Boarding
- Opportunity of Sunset Photography (subject to weather conditions)
- Welcome Arabic Tea / Coffee with dates
- Arabic Costumes for photographs
- Henna Painting
- Hubbly Bubbly / Sheesha
- Belly Dance
- Tanoora Dance (Traditional Folk Dance)
- Delicious live BBQ dinner made at the camp site
- Continental Buffet
- Arabic sweets and fresh fruits
- Pick Up Time:15:30 Hrs - 16:00 Hrs
- Drop Off Time: 21:30 Hrs - 22:00 Hrs
- Duration: 6:00 Hrs
- Please note that prices are indicated for a minimum of 1 person.
Cancelation Policy :
Refunds may not be processed after the purchase of timed tickets (such as Burj Khalifa Timed Tickets, Train Tickets, Visa Applications etc.)
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- Cancelations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount
- Cancelations made 5 - 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount
- Cancelations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount
Seating policy :
- We reserve the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
- All tours are operated on SIC / Sharing basis unless requested and confirmed otherwise.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Summer: Light comfortable clothing is recommended
- Winter: Warm layered clothing is recommended
|Duration||Departure Time||Arrival Time||Reporting Time||Pick-up Point|
|6 Hours||3:30 PM||9:30 PM||3:30 PM||Hotel|
|Person||Adult Rate||Child Rate||Infant Rate||Meals|
|01||AED 325||AED 280||Free||Dinner Only|