Overnight Desert SafariDescription Of Overnight Desert Safari
Leave the traffic lights & fast paced city behind & join our safari ride deep into the golden desert. Enjoy the journey over an unending overflowing bed of sand and glimpses of wandering camels. Be warmed by the local traditions & experience the diverse culture of the Emirates. Enjoy an ecstatic dune bash as the sun cruises through the sky and slip away on your sand boards through the desert sands. Indulge in an array of delights along with Arabic tea & coffee with dates, alcoholic beverages, snacks and unlimited soft drinks. Capture yourself wearing the traditional Arabic attire and henna tattoo. Devour the delicious continental and barbeque dinner followed with an amazing belly dance and thrilling traditional tanoora show. Top it all off with a night in the desert around a bonfire and sleeping bags.
Tour Company Description:
Pick up for this excursion will be from designated locations around Dubai / Hotels. The tour begins with a regular routine for an evening desert safari. Your safari expert will then drive you down to the location for the paid dune buggy rides. From there onwards begins the adventurous dune drive (dune bashing). The vehicles form a convoy, entering the desert performing adventurous maneuvers in their 4x4 vehicles. (The safari experts undergo an intensive training programme) There is a short stop for photographs with the sun setting in the background. Then a short drive away is our traditionally decorated Bedouin camp. The experience begins with a camel ride and a sand boarding experience. Upon entry we serve you with Arabic tea/coffee and dates. At the camp, snacks will be served and you would have at your disposal availability of the hubbly bubbly / sheesha, henna painting, Arabic clothing for photographs unlimited soft drinks and water. There will be entertainment shows at the camp (the famous belly dance and tanoora show), which will be followed by the live barbeque dinner and a widespread continental buffet. The programme continues after the rest of the visitors have left the camp with a bonfire before retiring to the sleeping bags. The next morning you would be awaken to a breakfast of fresh fruits before heading back to the hotel / pickup point.
Prices include hotel transfers, dinner, soft drinks, sleeping bags and breakfast. Activities are suitable for all ages. Cancelation charges are applicable and seating is based on availability. All vehicles are properly insured as safety is a main priority.
Things to Remember
- Wear season appropriate clothing
- Prices reflected are per person
- Persons with medical conditions such as heart ailments and expectant mothers are not advised to take this excursion
- Pick up from our various locations in Dubai
- Dune Bashing Session
- Short Camel Riding Session
- Sand Boarding
- Opportunity of Sun Set Photography
- Welcome Arabic Tea / Coffee with dates
- Arabic Costumes for photographs
- Henna Painting
- Hubbly Bubbly / Sheesha
- Belly Dance
- Tanoora Dance (Traditional Folk Dance)
- Delicious live BBQ dinner made at the camp site
- Continental Buffet
- Arabic sweets and fresh fruits
- Provision of sleeping bags
- Fruit breakfast before departure
- Drop off to pick up location
- Pick Up Time:15:00 Hrs - 15:30 Hrs
- Drop Off Time: 9:00 Hrs - 9:30 Hrs
- Duration: Overnight - 18:00 Hrs
- Please note that prices are indicated for a minimum of 2 persons.
Cancelation Policy :
Refunds may not be processed after the purchase of timed tickets (such as Burj Khalifa Timed Tickets, Train Tickets, Visa Applications etc.)
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- Cancelations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount
- Cancelations made 5 - 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount
- Cancelations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount
Seating policy :
- We reserve the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
- All Tours will be conducted on an SIC basis unless mentioned otherwise.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Summer: Light Informal Clothing is recommended
- Winter: Warm layered clothing is recommended
|Duration||Departure Time||Arrival Time||Reporting Time||Pick-up Point|
|17 Hours||3:30 PM||8:30 AM||3:30 PM||Hotel|
|Person||Adult Rate||Child Rate||Infant Rate||Meals|
|01||AED 300||AED 250||Free||Dinner & Breakfast|