Hatta Mountain SafariDescription Of Hatta Safari
Embark on a journey to discover two contrasting landscapes, desert and mountains on an adrenalin filled drive through the Hajjar Mountain Range. Hatta, an exclave of the emirate of Dubai, needs to be visited crossing through a part of the neighboring Oman. The scenic beauty of Hatta is complemented by the rich heritage which can be revisited through the heritage village, and fort which date back to the 16th century.
Tour Company Description:
The pickup for this excursion is from designated locations in Dubai / Hotels. The drive will be made in the south east direction for about 100 km, before reaching a check point. As we are crossing the legal boundaries of a country, the passport is a mandatory requirement at this point. After this the journey continues to the carpet market. The guests can opt to stop at this location. Then we continue towards the Heritage Village where the guests get a chance to discover the rich cultural heritage of Hatta. A short trek from the Heritage Village is the fort.We then proceed to the Hatta Dam for a photo stop and you can enjoy the crystal clear waters. Guests would have to carry towels and swim wear to enjoy this tour to the maximum.
Things to Remember
- Please carry swim wear and a change of clothes with a towel to enjoy the crystal clear wadis
- Prices reflected are per person
- Persons with medical conditions such as heart ailments and expectant mothers are not advised to take this excursion
- Passport / Emirates ID's are mandatory to be carried on this excursion
- This excursion is operated on all days.
- Pickup from designated location
- 15 Minutes Dune Bashing
- Hatta Heritage Village
- Hatta Fort
- Visit of carpet market
- Drop off to pick up location
- Dune Buggy Rental
- Food and Beverages
- Pick Up Time:8:00 Hrs - 8:30 Hrs
- Drop Off Time: 13:00 Hrs - 13:30 Hrs
- Duration: 5:00 Hrs
- Please note that prices are indicated for a minimum of 2 person.
Booking Procedure and Payments :
- Bookings will be accepted through our website booking form. Hotel transfers are included in the tour price
- Suitable for all age groups
- Not suitable for pregnant women or individuals with spine injuries or heart ailments
Cancelation Policy :
Refunds may not be processed after the purchase of timed tickets (such as Burj Khalifa Timed Tickets, Train Tickets, Visa Applications etc.)
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- Cancelations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount
- Cancelations made 5 - 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount
- Cancelations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount
Seating policy :
- We reserve the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
- All tours are operated on SIC / Sharing basis unless requested and confirmed otherwise.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Comfortable casual clothing is advised
- Please carry a change of clothes, swim wear and a towel to enjoy the wadis to the fullest
|Duration||Departure Time||Arrival Time||Reporting Time||Pick-up Point|
|6 Hours||8:30 AM||1:30 PM||8:15 PM||Hotel|
|Person||Adult Rate||Child Rate||Infant Rate||Meals|
|01||AED 350||AED 300||Free||Dinner Only|