Dhow Cruise Marina ViewDescription Of Marina Dhow Cruise
Get aboard a traditional dhow in the heart of new Dubai. Enjoy dinner on a slow cruise away from the fast paced routine amidst the dazzling waters of Dubai Marina. View the iconic Burj Al Arab and the Atlantis hotel from the comfort of your dinner table*. A perfect place under the clear skies overlooking the vibrant aquatic mirage to celebrate great times and special occasions. An International buffet dinner over the floating restaurant with Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian cuisine from Four Star quality caterers relished with unlimited provisions of Soft drinks and beverages with complete access to a fully air-conditioned lower deck and the open air upper deck.
*Subject to weather conditions
Contact Us Today
Contact Us Today to schedule the most exciting part of your visit. Our friendly representatives are available to assist you.
Tour Company Description:
Transportation is arranged from our designated spots in Dubai or various hotels in Dubai. The drive is them made to the most popular area of Dubai, the marina creek where the boarding process begins 30 minutes prior to the departure of the boat. Once aboard you would be served with a welcome drink. Once we set sail, the Tanoora Show is begun. Upon completion the dinner buffet is opened. You may then soak in the sights of the beautiful new developments of Dubai. Once off the dhow, the transportation to you pickup point will be arranged.
Things to Remember
- Wear season appropriate smart casuals
- Prices reflected are per person
Serving Alcohol and Entertainment shows are restricted during the holy month of Ramadan from 18th June - 16 July 2015.
- Welcome drink
- Special Lighting
- Unlimited soft drinks, water, tea and coffee
- Dinner on a traditional dhow boat
- 2 hours of cruising
- Access to a fully air-conditioned lower deck and the open air upper deck
- Continental and Arabic traditional dinner options (Veg. & Non-Veg.)
- Soft Music
- Separate Toilet facilities for both Men & Women
- Pick up and drop off from locations within Dubai
- Pick Up Time:19:00 Hrs - 19:30 Hrs
- Drop Off Time: 23:00 Hrs - 23:30 Hrs
- Duration: 4:00 Hrs
Minimum Requirement :
- Please note that prices are indicated for a minimum of 1 person.
Cancelation Policy :
Refunds may not be processed after the purchase of timed tickets (such as Burj Khalifa Timed Tickets, Train Tickets, Visa Applications etc.)
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- Cancelations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount
- Cancelations made 5 - 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount
- Cancelations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount
Seating policy :
- We reserve the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
- All tours are operated on SIC / Sharing basis unless requested and confirmed otherwise.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Season appropriate smart casuals are advised
|Duration||Departure Time||End Time||Reporting Time||Pick-up Point|
|4 Hours||7:00 PM||11:00 PM||8:00 PM||Hotel|
|Person||Adult Rate||Child Rate||Infant Rate||Meals|
|01||AED 200||AED 180||-||Dinner Only|