VISA SERVICES - 90 DAYS UAE VISA
90 Days UAE Visa
- No cash guarantee
- Fast processing
- Flexible for families
Emergency visa services also available
- Scanned Passport copy of the visitor(valid minimum for 6 months)
- Scanned Passport Size photographs with white background preferred
- Visa Charges
- Guarantor’s Passport copy and visa page copy (both valid for minimum 3 months)
- Emirates ID copy
- A security cheque of AED 7,000 * (Depends on nationality)
- 3 month Bank statement supporting the cheque drawn from the same account.
- This Visa is not Extendable.
- Valid for single entry only.
- Given visa charges are applicable for U.A.E. residence only. Overseas clients are request to please contact to our visa department.
Terms And Conditions For Obtaining Dubai Visa
- Visa application will be made only after all required documentations are completed and all the payments are cleared.
- Please ensure documents provided by are genuine and not forged.
- * Depends On Nationality
- We recommend applying for your Visa at least 5-7 days prior to your arrival. We need 2 to 5 working days to process your visa. In case of application being on hold with the Immigration, the approval may take 3-4 more working days.
- Visa Approval is at sole discretion of the Immigration Officials and not on Arabian Tourz. We cannot guarantee that all applications will be approved. Once your Visa Application is submitted to Immigration Department, the Visa Application Fee is non-refundable whether it is approved or rejected or in the event that your visa is approved but you are unable to travel to UAE
- Though the validity of the visa is 60-days from the date of issue to enter the country, but we recommend the traveller to enter the country within 14 days. Travelling after 14 days should be charged Aed 100/-as an extra fee.
- Travellers whose visas are already issued and could not travel due to uncertain reasons, a penalty of Aed 250/- will be charged from the guarantee.
- If in case the tourist does not exit the country within the due date specified, the guarantee amount will be used without any information to them to remove the overstay. Moreover Aed 100/per day will be charged from the guarantee amount as an overstay fine from our side apart from the fines incurred by the immigration.
- Visitor who have taken 60 days visa should inform Visa department on the given contact details after entering the country so that the visa can be extended within the due date. We are not responsible if the same is not extended on time.
- If you wish to extend your visa you may inform us five days prior to the visa expiry.
- Any crimes made during the visit of the traveller sponsored by us will be dealt with the UAE Police Department. In case if they are imprisoned and show overstay in the Immigration Systems, the security cheque of the guarantor will be deposited.
- The security cheque will only be refunded if our Online System shows the particular traveller has LEFT THE COUNTRY.
- Please note that our company is not responsible for any traveller having medical problems. Should you wish to make any travel insurance for the traveller, you may let us know in advance before making the visa.
- Make sure that you are holding a confirmed return air ticket.
- Should you require any further information on visas, you may contact on +971 55 6739035.
|Person||Adult Rate||Child Rate||Infant Rate|
|01||AED 1350||AED 1350||AED 1350|