SHARJAH + AJMAN CITY TOUR
Sharjah is popularly known as the cultural city of the United Arab Emirates. It is located on a very short distance to Dubai. Sharjah has one of the deepest harbors in the world which is why it has a very rich history of trade. Mosques and Museums of elegant architecture dot the entire Emirate. The Blue Souq is very famous for incredible bargains. King Faisal Mosque (the largest mosque of the emirate), the Quran roundabout and the Federation of the Emirates are a few of the excellent locations for photo stops along with the newest addition of the flag island.
This combo tour combines stops at the cities of Sharjah and Ajman. Sharjah is acknowledged as one of the cultural centers of the UAE since it is home to many museums that highlight the history of the region, as well as two covered souqs that feature traditional Islamic designs.Some of the attractions included in the tour: The Blue Souq:
Also known as the Central Souq, this is the largest souq in the city and got its name from the blue-colored vaulted roof. There are around 600 shops in the souq which sell a variety of products, although the first floor is devoted to jewelry including antique Omani and Yemeni pieces.King Faisal Mosque:
This is the largest mosque in the city and was named after the former ruler of Saudi Arabia. The mosque occupies some 12,000 square meters, and can accommodate up to 17,000 worshippers.Ajman Museum:
Housed in what was once an eighteenth century fort, this museum offers a look at Ajman’s history with exhibits featuring artifacts, ancient tools and weapons and an assortment of historical photographs.
The Gold Souq: Participants can end the tour by shopping in this souq that offers a widce variety of gold jewelry.
- Pick up from your Hotel - Location - Residence in Dubai / Sharjah
- King Faisal Mosque
- Al Ithad Monument
- The Rulers Old Palace
- The Natural History Museum and Archeological museum
- Blue Souk
- Ajman Museum
- Sharjah Ajman Beach
- Sharjah Gold Souq
- Refreshment with Cold & Soft Drinks
- Drop off your Hotel - Residence in Dubai / Sharjah
Seating policy :
- We reserve the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
- All tours are operated on SIC / Sharing basis unless requested and confirmed otherwise.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Summer: Light comfortable clothing is recommended
- Winter: Warm layered clothing is recommended
- Respectful clothing is recommended
|Duration||Departure Time||End Time||Reporting Time||Pick-up Point|
|6 Hours||8:30 AM||2:30 PM||8:30 AM||Hotel|
|Person||Adult Rate||Child Rate||Infant Rate||Meals|
|01||AED 300||AED 250||-||Not Included|