Dubai Evening Desert SafariDescription Of Desert Safari
Enjoy the brisk feel of the Arabian Safari Dubai against your face as your sand board glides beneath you through the Dubai desert safari. There are many delicacies to partake in as you begin or end your day with sips of Arabic tea, coffee and dates or your favorite cocktail. Snacks and beverages are at your service with unlimited soft drinks available to quench your thirst. Entertainment is a mainstream and Dubai is never a bore with belly dancing, traditional tanoora shows and continental dinners for romantic settings. Many tourists admire or adorn themselves with Arabic attire and henna tattoos.
Tour Company Description:
Our pick-up services for Dubai Desert Safari are from designated locations or from your location. Transport to the paid dune buggy ride location for the exciting adventures of dune bashing. Convoys enter the desert in zig-zag fashion with their 4x4's. Photo opportunities with sunlit backgrounds and traditionally decorated Bedouin camps are all part of the excursion. Camel rides, sand boarding and delicious cocktails and food await adventurers once they arrive at the camp. Once the program climaxes, the desert safari expert transports guests back to the pick-up location.
Things to Remember
- Wear season appropriate clothing
- Prices reflected are per person
- Persons with medical conditions such as heart ailments and expectant mothers are not advised to take this excursion
- Dune Bashing Session
- Short Camel Ride
- Sand Boarding
- Opportunity of Sunset Photography (subject to weather conditions)
- Welcome Arabic Tea / Coffee with dates
- Arabic Costumes for photographs
- Henna Painting
- Hubbly Bubbly / Sheesha
- Belly Dance
- Tanoora Dance (Traditional Folk Dance)
- Delicious live BBQ dinner made at the camp site
- Continental Buffet
- Arabic sweets and fresh fruits
- Bar Counter
- Pictures with the falcon
- Quad Biking / Dune Buggy Ride
- Hubbly Bubbly / Sheesha outside of the common area
- Limited Henna painting
- Pick Up Time:15:30 Hrs - 16:00 Hrs
- Drop Off Time: 21:30 Hrs - 22:00 Hrs
- Duration: 6:00 Hrs
- Please note that prices are indicated for a minimum of 2 person.
Cancelation Policy :
Refunds may not be processed after the purchase of timed tickets (such as Burj Khalifa Timed Tickets, Train Tickets, Visa Applications etc.)
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- Cancelations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount
- Cancelations made 5 - 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount
- Cancelations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount
Seating policy :
- We reserve the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
- All tours are operated on SIC / Sharing basis unless requested and confirmed otherwise.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Summer: Light comfortable clothing is recommended
- Winter: Warm layered clothing is recommended
|Duration||Departure Time||Arrival Time||Reporting Time||Pick-up Point|
|6 Hours||3:30 PM||9:30 PM||3:30 PM||Hotel|
|Person||Adult Rate||Child Rate||Infant Rate||Meals|
|01||AED 120||AED 100||Free||Dinner Only|