Dinner in the DesertDescription Of Dinner In The Desert
For those with a smaller appetite for adventure (elderly guests, children, pregnant women, individuals with heart or back ailments), allow us to bring you into our Arabian desert camp where you could indulge in an array of delights along with Arabic tea & coffee with dates, alcoholic beverages, snacks and unlimited soft drinks. Capture yourself wearing the traditional Arabic attire and henna tattoo. Devour the delicious continental and barbeque dinner followed with an amazing belly dance and thrilling traditional tanoora show.
Tour Company Description:
The tour begins with a pickup in a vehicle and head straight out for our meeting point. From there on a very short ride in a 4x4 to the desert camp. Enjoy the traditional Arabic welcome with entertainment shows coupled with a continental buffet and the live barbeque dinner. After the end of the belly dance you will be whisked away in the 4x4 to the meeting point, where your vehicle will await to escort you to your Hotel.
Prices include hotel transfers, dinner, soft drinks, sleeping bags and breakfast. Activities are suitable for all ages. Cancelation charges are applicable and seating is based on availability. All vehicles are properly insured as safety is a main priority.
Booking can be made through our website and prices include hotel transfers, dinner and soft drinks. The online payment system is available for your convenience and activities are suitable for all ages. Cancelation charges are applicable and seating is based on availability. All vehicles are properly insured as safety is a main priority.
Things to Remember
- Wear season appropriate clothing
- Prices reflected are per person
- Sand boarding
- Welcome Arabic coffee (ghawa) with fresh dates
- Camel ride
- Unlimited soft drinks, tea, coffee and mineral water
- Arabic costume for photographs
- Henna painting
- Hubbly bubbly / sheesha ( Arabic water pipe )
- Belly Dance
- Tanoora dance (Traditional arabic dance)
- Delicious live BBQ dinner which made in desert camp site (Veg & Non-Veg)
- Arabic Sweets & Fresh Fruits
- Pick up and Drop off from Dubai
- Pick Up Time:16:30 Hrs - 17:00 Hrs
- Drop Off Time: 21:00 Hrs - 21:30 Hrs
- Duration: 4:30 Hrs
- Please note that prices are indicated for a minimum of 3 persons.
Booking Procedure and Payments :
- Bookings will be accepted through our website booking form. Hotel transfers, dinner and selected beverages are included in the tour price
- Payments can be made through our online payment system
- Suitable for all age groups
Cancelation Policy :
Refunds may not be processed after the purchase of timed tickets (such as Burj Khalifa Timed Tickets, Train Tickets, Visa Applications etc.)
All the refunds of any transaction’s amount against any purchase through this website would be refunded to the original mode of payment.
- Refunds processed at any time will bear a service charge of AED 10 per transaction.
- Cancelations made 7 calendar days prior to the tour date Refund: 95% of booking amount
- Cancelations made 5 - 7 days prior to the tour date: Refund: 80% of the booking amount
- Cancelations made 96 hours prior to the tour date: Refund: 0% of the booking amount
Seating policy :
- We reserve the rights on allocation of seating as per availability.
- All tours are operated on SIC / Sharing basis unless requested and confirmed otherwise.
- All our vehicles are fully insured to include passengers in the unlikely event of an accident
- Summer: Light Informal Clothing is recommended
- Winter: Warm layered clothing is recommended
|Duration||Departure Time||Arrival Time||Reporting Time||Pick-up Point|
|6 Hours||3:30 PM||8:30 AM||3:30 PM||Hotel|
|Person||Adult Rate||Child Rate||Infant Rate||Meals|
|01||AED 150||AED 120||Free||Dinner Only|